INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Ovag Italia srl, based in San Pietro di Feletto (TV - Italy) via Crevada 9, Tax Code and VAT Number 01730010269 (hereinafter the Data Controller), as Data Controller, represented by its legal representative , informs you that your personal data will be processed as the following processes and purposes, pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree. 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter “Personal Data Protection Code”) and to art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”):
1) a. Personal data you have provided or that were be collected from third parties will be processed for the following purposes and without the requirement of your declared consent:
- invoicing and accounting;
- fulfillment of obligations provided for by law, by regulation, by community standard;
- fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations derived from the relationship established with you.
b. Personal data you have provided or that were be collected from third parties, e-commerce, AMAZON, will be processed for the following purposes after your declared consent:
- sales and promotional ventures, marketing, market survey, advertising/informative/promotional material, newsletter.
2) The processing will be carried out with paper, computer and online (also in an automated way) instruments; Data Controller will process personal data for the time required by point 1 and, anyway, not later than 10 years, in compliance with current fiscal and civil rules.
3) Personal data are stored in paper archives and in PC located in Data Controller’s offices; furthermore, personal data are stored in cloud storage into external server. These server can be located also outside EU, in countries subject to the decision of the UE commission on the adequacy, in compliance with law.
4) Data Controller will process:
- Because it’s needed to fulfill the obligations to which Data Controller is subordinate referring to point 1 – a;
- Based on your consent referring to point 1 – b.
5) Your data can be made accessible to Data Controller employees as in charge for activities needed for the previous purposes, to Data Controller’s professional partners as accountants, lawyers and consultants; your personal data can be communicated, in compliance with obligations (point 1 – a), to Finance Administration, to other Jurisdiction and Public Authority and to other third parties.
Referring to point 1 – b, your personal data can be made accessible to potential third parties that are in charge for activities referred to point 1 – b on behalf of Data Controller.
6) In every moment you can exercise your rights to the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 7 Legislative Decree. 196/2003 and art. 11 – 12 – 15 – 17 – 18 – 20 of the UE Reg. 2016/679: right of access, right of amendment, right of cancellation, right of opposition, right to limitation of data processing, right of data portability.
7) You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a registered letter to: OVAG ITALIA SRL., San Pietro di Feletto (TV - ITALY) via Crevada 9 or an e-mail email@example.com